Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Overwatch: New Skins!

Blizzard has added a couple of new skins for Overwatch for the Chinese New Year: The year of the Rooster! Now I believe there were leaks yesterday on the topic, but I stayed away from them so I could enjoy it in the game. I definitly have seen DVA's and Mei's new skins, and lemme tell you, DVA's mech is decked out in some awesome colors. I will now pull up screenshots.

So you get a lootbox which is decorated for the event: 
Looking pretty explosive there. We have the bright red with the gold, I'm liking it alot, and when I opened it, I also liked it alot. I don't know if everyone got the same thing I did, so I'm not going to say what's inside for the sake of not spoiling the surprise.
ANYWAYS, let us now view the skins!




ANA
Loving the colors and not to mention her mask! She looks like someone carefully
threw paint on her! And her sniperrifle is kinda cute, haha.

BASTION
Even though I find Bastion very annoying in gameplay, I love this look for him.
I am going to get this skin!!! One of my favorite. The red looks so good on him, and his lil' rooster!

DVA
DVA's Mech is decked out in some awesome colors!
I love the way it's looking! DVA herself looks like cotton candy though!

JUNKRAT
Oh man! This is another one of my favorite skins!
I love it! He looks like he's ready to go on explosives!

MEI CHANG'E
I LOVE the new look, finally, something good looking on her.
She is beautiful! I'm defintly getting this skin for her.

MEI LUNA
Mei #2 looks awesome, although I love her first outfit.
She is actually stunning in this one though. She's so pretty.

MERCY
I'm not a big fan of the Mercy skin, but I do like the patterns.
Mercy mains, I hope you like.

REINHARDT
This looks so epic!!! I actually want this one so bad! His necklace to his arm plates,
to the dark purple, and gold. I'm getting this for sure!!

ROADHOG
PIGHOG! Haha! He's got a nice design for his hook!

SYMMETRA
She is looking like an elegant rose, I love the gold,
and the sassiness that goes with it.

TRACER
One of my absolute favorites!!
I love the rose patterns on the side of her leg and the black out looks totally badass!
ZENYATTA
MY gosh! This has got to be my favorite skin for Zenyatta.
He's a snazzy looiking king with some vibrant colors!
WINSTON
The Wukong!! King Kong? I'm not sure what's going on with the facepaint,
but I'm liking it overall!

Out of all the character's new skins, Reinhardt is my absolute favorite. I'm no Reinhardt main, but when I achieve that skin, I will play him a lot more just to show it off. Mei is looking beautiful than ever, and Tracer's got the badass blackout. I will most likely get most of the skins but the ones I really want are of course Reinhardt, Tracer, Mei Chang'e and Luna, Zenyatta, Bastion, DVA and Junkrat! That's most of them, I know, but they made some amazing skins for the Chinese New Year, and there's even some sayings and new animations for them all. I can't wait to get them all!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Cockadoodledoo!

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment