Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Is Efi the 24th Hero?!

SOOO! We have got some more news on what might possibly be the 24th Overwatch hero and her name is Efi Oladele! Released today was an interview of Efi, where numerous questions were answered by her! Now, why would Blizzard release this random content? Well, she must be someone right??! What we know from Efi based on the interview is that she's from Numbani, just like Doomfist, and she's an inventor who's also 11 years of age.
Efi Oladele
So there she is, I have to say I love the character design for her, when I first saw the picture I thought she was a princess, but that's just me. According to the interview, she likes to build drones, and they did chores and helped around the house. She also said that she wanted to make the world a better place, hinting at the fact that she might be a hero! Thing is, she's 11, not sure she can fight at that age, kinda don't want to see a little girl die on the battlefield either. So in order to have her fight, maybe she will have some whack invention robot to help her. Like she said:

"I want to create things that make our lives better. And someday, my dream is to build something that can keep us safe, like the new OR15s! I think that would be great."

She wants to make the world a better place, which kinds of gives me her ideas for battle. She'll have a huge robot to help defend her, and maybe drones as her ult! Oh man, it all sounds too good in my head. Now another question that I have: What the heck is an OR15?! Obviously it's not her invention because she says, "Like the OR15s." So she's reffering to them as something that she wants to create one day, possibly similiar to whatever helps her in battle. On another note, the origins of Numbani; we all know very well that it is a peaceful environment for Omnics and humans to live in harmony, so a robot out of Numbani is expected from out Numbanian Efi! But still no idea on the OR15s, never heard of them before. I'm stumped guys. I'm going to have to do more asking around and reasearch on all the kinds of robots in Overwatch, or I can wait, but it's going to take too long! I'm not sure when they're going to release the new hero, but that little interview has hyped the Overwatch community!! I can't wait! I'm going to say though, Little Efi is super adorbs! And I cannot wait to see her role in Overwatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment